This is a little introduction to some of the folks whose names pop up here now and then. Instead of constantly introducing them over and over again, I’m just going to throw it up here. I’ll add to this as time goes on.
- Z (Hipster, please!) - The man behind HP. If geek music had a Championship Vinyl, Z would own it.
- Church (YouTube) - The third leg in the stool that is the free_geek/Hipster, Please! triumvirate. If Z is Rob, then that leaves Church and I to take up the roles of Dick and Barry. Church is an amalgamation of everything that is cool about both characters. Leaving me to be the loud mouth dweeb who leaves people wondering, ‘who invited him?’
- Liz (Wizrocklopedia) - What is there to say besides introducing her as the first lady of WRock!
- Shava (Google Results) - A thought ninja of the first order. Pay attention to what she says. If you’re lucky, you’ll understand what she’s talking about in 10 to 15 years.
- Jason (Geek Studies) - The professor. The man I turn to for insightful views on geek culture. If you’re smart, you do as well.